Friday, December 31, 2010

Spots and Florals

Spent Christmas at our maternal grandma's house in Antipolo. Donning my comfy holiday attire, I enjoyed the festivities, the food, and my relatives' babies! :) But due to having heaps of fun and being too lazy to use my camera (my sister was using hers, nonstop), I don't have pictures as proof. I do, however, have some pictures of said comfortable holiday outfit.

Can you spot the spots on my dress?
Dress//Forever21
Wedges//Aldo
Bag//Chanel
Turtle ring//thrifted

Say hello to my florally garbed sisters!
Elaine

Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. it's so nice to see your sisters! Jasm looks especially beautiful, she's growing up to be an extremely pretty lady (mana sa ate!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ninin. She was surprised to see her picture here ;))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin