Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's Ninin's day today!



To one of my dearest and most cherished friends, I wish you a happy happy birthday! Although we rarely see each other, it's comforting to know that you're just a phone call away.. ready to lend me your ears and a helping hand. And despite the fact that it's been quite a while since we last saw each other, we can still relate to one another and have similar "challenges". Haha *wink wink* I hope you have a blast today. And that this year, may you get leaps and bounds closer to what your heart desires. Know that I'm also always here for you. I love you and miss you, Nininoo! Again, a happy birthday to you! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Why are you so sweet?? Huhuhu :( I miss you even more S! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin