Saturday, March 16, 2013

Don't you worry child

It's so easy to succumb to sadness. It's so much easier to be sad than happy. It's like in a default state, we are more often sad or to say it better, empty until something amazing happens and makes us smile.


It's a sad life. That's the truth. But the sadness is not permanent. As Swedish House Mafia puts it, Don't you worry child, see heaven's got a plan for you.



I'd like to believe that we don't have 100% control over our lives. I'd like to think there is indeed a higher being looking after us and directing our course. I admit I am not very devout but I have faith. I believe in God. I believe in the power of the universe and that we are put into this world for a purpose.


Believing in something bigger than yourself is important. It is what will keep you sane. Because if you do not believe in the impossible, you would have a hard time staying optimistic about this cruel world.



Yes, Swedish House Mafia really couldn't have said it better-- Heaven's got a plan for you. So don't you worry, child.

Orange skater dress - Never Been Kissed
Orange Ballet flats - Solemate
"Don't you worry child" String Art - Chorchi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin