My youngest sister and I attempted to make Wicked Oreos.. Here's what we used..
1. Follow the instructions on your pancake mix box (mix eggs, water/milk, pancake mix).
Mix until there are no lumps but try not to make the mixture too watery.
2. Preheat the pan or the deep fryer.
Use EVOO if you have some.
3. Dip the Oreos in the pancake batter. Make sure both sides are covered.
We used regular sized reduced fat Oreos and bite sized Oreos for variety.
4. Put the Oreos in the deep fryer.
Maybe it was because our batter was too watery but I noticed that the Oreo coating was too thin so what we did was after we flipped the Oreo, we poured more batter (we layered the pancake batter) on it and re-flipped it again.
5. Watch the cookies and take it out once both sides are golden brown.
Yes, watch because it cooks fast so you should be ready to flip it or get it from the pan/deep fryer.
P.S. Best served with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup
P.P.S. Sorry for the low quality pics. I dunno what happened.
Suffice it to say that I cannot show you any finished product not because we failed (well partly, we did) but because the finished products don't look appealing at all. But, I assure you that it tastes delicious. My sister tried to make a new batch the day after and she nailed it. Only problem is that we finished it before I remembered to take a picture of the Wicked Oreos.