Friday, March 11, 2011

For those with families in Japan...

Although I still feel sadness that I can no longer go with S on a should-have-been-swimming trip to Quezon, the sad state of Japan is a good reminder that I should be thankful to just be alive right now. So to somehow show my gratitude, and to help out Filipinos in distress, I'll leave here the hotline number of DFA-OUMWA’s Crisis Management Center:  834-4646 and 834-4580.

Requests for information may also be sent through e-mail address dfaoumwa.cmc@gmail.com. You may email them any information you have of relatives who may need assistance. Believe me, it is these partnerships with the public that helps us in the DFA to do our job. I remember at the height of the Libya crisis, we received an email from a Filipino community leader telling us the exact location of their group, and because of that, they were saved :)

May God hear our prayers tonight. Oh dear Lord, please, spare us.

For more information, check out the DFA press release

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin