Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mary Jane is not just Spidey's love interest...

It is also currently mine. But of course Spiderman's MJ isn't one and the same as my MJ. I'm referring to these...
Recently unearthed (yes, unearthed..as it was at the bottom of the shoebox pile) this gorgeous pair from its hiding place, the shoe cloth inside one of my many clear shoeboxes.
Love love love the dainty design.

It's funny how I've had these for 3 years but I've rarely rocked it out. I guess that's why it still looks brand-spankin'-new! But now that I've fallen in love with it all over again, I'm sure I'll be wearing this as much as I can before I return it to its humble abode.


The only visible proof that I've had this pair for years now.
 What do you think? Will you be willing to wear mary jane shoes that looks similar to mine? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin