Friday, December 24, 2010

Breezy comfort rooms at Antonio's

...because I think it's inappropriate to combine pictures of food and bathrooms in one Post, I decided to create a separate post to show you the really pretty comfort rooms at Antonio's!

 For reasons I do not know, there are two bowls in the girl's CR. While one was a bit "hidden", the other one was surrounded by open windows!


The idea is fantastic co'z it took the whole comfort room experience to another level of relaxation. I actually prefer the bowl next to the windows. There's nothing to be scared of, especially since the view outside was extremely surreal:

I felt like I was in the middle of the forest with the lush greens! So pretty!

Really, dining at Antonio's is quite the experience! I especially like the small details that make everything perfect. So if you want to try something new, or get a feel of the luxe life, have a meal at Antonio's Tagaytay :)

1 comment:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin