Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finally found 'MY' nude-colored pumps!

I dropped by Steve Madden to check their selection of flats but saw nude colored heels instead! I got so bummed to learn that they no longer have my size. Luckily, the salesman offered to check other branches and have it delivered to their branch. Finally got THE shoes after a few days of waiting:

Oh my gosh...I found you finally!
Steve Madden
Size 7 Ulltra Patent in Blush

Php 4,650
I have to admit, it was a bit of a splurge but I've been looking for the perfect pair for months now. Also, since the height, slightly pointy slightly round toe, and the color are spot on, I knew that I had to buy it. Let's just say that the pair of shoes is one of my Christmas/Birthday gifts for myself. Hehe. Anywaym can't wait to rock this pair out!

3 comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin