Sunday, December 26, 2010

The smell of Christmas: BBW Hand Sanitizers

Last month, I was pestering S to help me find a way to make our own home made sanitizers because I was so tired of looking for sanitizers which smelled great. Our plan was almost perfect except we didn't know where to shop for raw materials. Hehe. To cut the story short, I ended up buying Bath and Body Works' Pocketbac Hand Sanitizers instead--oh, it's not a bad thing. It actually saved me a lot of effort and failed tries. lol!

L to R: Santa's Mallow Mint, Classic Warm Vanilla Sugar, Classic Sweet Pea, Vanilla Bean Noel
For those who are not aware, Bath and Body Works' is an imported brand selling body sprays, lotions, body wash, etc. much like Victoria's Secret and La Senza (all of which offer fantastic scents!)

I honestly didn't want to go on all that trouble just for hand sanitizers but thinking I could give them away as gifts this Christmas, I went ahead and ordered them online :) Deciding which scents to get was really tough but I guess the season won me over co'z I ended up getting more sweet/vanilla-y scents which is more apt for Christmas.

My BBW Pocketbac came with jelly holders
...which you can attach to your bags like so!
I'm really glad I decided to just buy these hand sanitizers from BBW rather than making my own. They are so perfect! Not only do they smell amazing, they also leave your hands soft and smooth. My favorite of the bunch would have to be Santa's Mallow Mint because it smells vanilla-y and minty at the same time!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, to me BBW hand sanis have the smell of "pasalubong from the States"! :-P I don't know if it's just in my group but everytime somebody goes abroad this is like the universal pasalubong. But I'm not complaining because like you said they really do smell great! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin