Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Oozing chocolate

Whenever we go to Baker's Fresh Shangri-la to buy wheat bread, I make it a point to buy these:



I've been searching for chocolate croissants since foreverrr. So you can imagine how glad I was to see that they have Double Chocolate Croissant. One piece sells for Php45.



Another great find is the Choco Chip Dome which is worth Php35 each. What I like about the Dome is that it has a surprisingly yummy choco filling.

Rar. Talking about the pastries is making me hungry. If,however, you're not into choco-filled goodies, Baker's Fresh also offers pizza, coffee bun, yema dome (has custard filling) and red velvet cupcakes among others.

Drooling? You can drop by their self-serve shop at 5th flr Shangri-la Mall (near the MRT entrance and La Trattoria Gourmet).

3 comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin