Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cheesy Goodness

I was wondering why my mom bought an entire bag of Red Ribbon Cheese Roll the other day. Then I saw the commercial. Apparently, their cheese rolls have been reintroduced and promises to be heavenly!


I popped mine in the oven toaster for around 4 minutes
So how was it? AMAZING!

It was unbelievably good! The bread was so soft... and the cheese! My gawd, the cheese was perfection! I was wondering the whole time what cheese they used because it wasn't too salty. I love cheese rolls, my favorite being the ones from Hizon's but I think I'm starting to change my mind and putting Red Ribbon's on top of my list. Yummy!

Red Ribbon has gone a long way from being just a bakeshop. With these cheese rolls, I feel like they've stepped up and really lived their thrust of giving people quality breads at affordable prices. Kudos to Red Ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin