Monday, June 24, 2013

Random Things


I've been meaning to share several recent purchases with you guys but I don't feel like any of it is worth its own post. So I've decided to post it in groups of four.

 I got this from Beauty Bar. This exfoliator, which has extracts of aloe vera, gingko and rosemary, has been a best seller in Japan for years. To know more about it, feel free to visit this site. It promises to only remove the dead skin cells and prevent skin problems. I use this twice a week. So far, my skin is clearer, smoother and brighter. The only down side to this is its price, a bottle costs P1,500. But if it'll help keep your skin healthier then you'll be able to save up on all the other acne creams and treatments you've been spending on.

 Been wanting to try the white nail polish but was too worried that it might look like I used liquid paper/ correction pen. Fortunately, had it done at I Do Nails in Eastwood and decided to get a houndstooth nail art.

 This is a product I cannot live without. I'm prone to insect bites so I always carry a smaller bottle in my bag. I like that it's earth friendly and DEET-free. This was also purchased at Beauty Bar.


I asked an officemate to buy some Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream for me from Skin Food in Korea since their products are way, waaaay cheaper there. I think this retails at P900 a pot here. What I like about this is that it conceals and brightens my under eye at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm excited about the eye cream! Is it THAT good? I want to try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried Cure. I got sample from Beauty Bar. I like it dear but yes, the price is too steep. :) You have a nice blog. I just followed you via GFC. Come visit my blog and follow me back? :) See you around.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin