Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Parawhores!

...and I am again on addiction mode! Been playing Paramore's newest album nonstop everyday, every chance I get. Paramore, after all this time, I'm still into you!


I am seriously in love with their newest album! They're still the same band I fell in love with but BETTER. They're more mature and with that comes a more mature sound. They even experimented on country-slash-acoustic melodies. So cool! This track is one of my favorites:

I didn't think Hayley's voice could pull off something so "dainty". I love it!

Of course, the alternative rock tunes are still present in the album. Of them, my ULTIMATE favorite would have to be Proof.



It's so bad ass! The lyrics are also spot on! The first line is killer-- "It's really hard. I can't cry in your arms co'z you're not here". I feel you Hayley! Haha, kidding :P Really though, you can sense the emotion her voice!

I culled a couple of lyrics from my favorite tracks because I love them too much to keep to myself (hehe).


Congratulations Paramore for releasing such an awesome album! You guys will always be my favorite band!  ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin