Friday, June 7, 2013

Local Flavors at Sebastian's

In honor of the upcoming Philippine Independence Day, allow us to feature Sebastian's true-to-taste local ice cream flavors!
With two freezers full of local flavors, which ones to get?

Clockwise from top: Guyabano, Mangga't Suman, and Sapin Sapin

I got the Mangga't Suman flavor because I've been craving for Thai Mango Sticky Rice for the longest time and this one is the local counterpart. This flavor is also one of their most authentic tasting ice cream flavors so it was a no brainer for me. 

You have to taste the white part, which is supposedly the "suman", because it is really true to taste! Love love love!

The Sapin-sapin flavor is also true to taste and the Guyabano was surprisingly tasty!

Of all the "local" flavors, my top picks would be Champorado and Mangga't Suman. I have yet to taste the other flavors but they say the Kamias is tasty as well! Apart from those, Sebastian's also carries Taho and Mangga't Bagoong flavors. I didn't get that excited about the Mangga't Bagoong because it was too tart for my taste. But then again, to each his own, perhaps others would find the flavor appetizing.

Advance Happy Independence Day, fellow Filipinos! :)

*Sebastian's is available at SM The Block, SM Mall of Asia, SM Quezon Avenue and The Podium

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin