Thursday, March 26, 2009

Deli-sioso!

Three things I lalala-love are nuts, cheese and honey ham! So imagine how heavenly it was for me to walk into Santis Delicatessen at Corinthian Hills. Santis Delicatessen sells Euro-Swiss food which includes meat and fish, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, fine foods, confectionery and baked goods.

I was first drawn towards the display chiller for the meat. After getting some honey ham, farmer's ham and turkey ham I checked the next chiller..and the gates of heaven opened! I saw cheeeese! Haha. They had various chunks of cheese that I couldn't wait to try. What was unique here (something we don't normally see in groceries) were goat's cream cheese and mixed cheese for fondue. Also, Santis has packaged nuts such as whole almonds, whole hazelnuts, almond flakes and almond chunks. 

I left Santis with a huge grocery bag. Happy, that I have finally found my almond flakes (and my other purchases, as well). If you want to try products with consistently good quality (and boy do I mean good),  go ahead and check out their site by clicking SANTIS! Better yet, go ahead and visit one of their 9 branches (Yakal, Forbes, Wilson, Alabang, Timog, Silang, Rockwell, Ortigas, Corinthian Hills, or Capitol Hills).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin