Thursday, March 19, 2009

Healthy Alternative

I have been getting super addicted to salad lately that my salad phase has reached my online habits. I found a multiply site which offers healthier food alternatives. Check out: http://tossed.multiply.com . I still haven't tried their food but with the looks of it, it seems like I've already found what I'll be eating for the whole summer! What's cool about them is that they deliver the food to you (as long as you order your food the day before and before 4pm) after you confirm through text or email. As of now, they only deliver in some areas in the following cities: Pasig, Mandaluyong, Makati, Quezon, and Manila.

Their menu has appetizers, sandwiches, salads, Pinoy salads, pasta, drinks, and dessert! If you're palate require more attention, then no need to fret, they accept menu requests! You're drooling to check out their menu, aren't you? Then what are you waiting for, click HERE!

photo courtesy of: http://tossed.multiply.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin