Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Gilas, Pilipinas!

We don't usually feature items for men in our blog. But allow me to make an exception this time, just because this item is close to my heart-- the official Gilas Pilipinas Nike apparel:

 Pilipinas, for the win!

Gilas Pilipinas jerseys - Php2,790.00
I don't really understand why men like buying jerseys so much but I'm making an exception this time because it's not just ANY jersey, it's the Gilas Pilipinas National Team jersey! I'm so glad Nike made these available. And not just jerseys! They have the official shirts too!

Php1,500.00 (approximate only!) Sorry forgot the exact price
Php1,290.00 (again, an approximate! cause I can't remember the exact)
I am totally in love with the "Pilipinas Never Stops" shirts. It's so cool! It makes me feel so proud of our team! We don't excel in a lot of sports so I cannot tell you enough how proud I am of our boys and how far they've gone. I am actually tempted to get the Pilipinas Never Stops in white to show solidarity! But maybe giving them as a gift to a guy friend/ brother/ your dad is a better idea :P

I'm so excited for the games! Goodluck to our boys! I am already super proud of all of you! #PUSO #LABAN #PARASABAYAN

10 comments:

  1. Is this taken in the states? Or is it only available in the Philippines? If in the states, what location is this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, these are from the branch in the Philippines. Not sure though if these will be available abroad :)

      Delete
    2. hi, are the jersey still available? the white one, Large pls.. thank you in advance

      Delete
  2. If you're willing, how much would you charge to buy and ship them out to me in the states? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you want them that bad? I'm sorry but I'm not comfortable doing it for a complete stranger. Maybe you have friends in the Philippines?

    Hope you find a way to get your hands on these shirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much are the shirts especially the Pilipinas Never Stops shirts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pilipinas Never Stops is around Php1,290.00 (approx.) and the others are at Php1,500. I didn't get the exact figures and lost the receipt when I bought some, now I can't find them on the stores anymore so I can't check :(

      Delete
  5. https://www.facebook.com/KuwentongGilas/posts/1463059183970052

    ReplyDelete
  6. where can we buy this shirt?.what store and branch?thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from Toby's in Mall of Asia :)

      Delete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin