Sunday, August 3, 2014

Ten X

I cannot believe it's been ten years since Cinemalaya started!--What? It feels like only yesterday when I watched my first Cinemalaya film, Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros. Now, Cinemalaya is on its tenth! Congratulations to the Cinemalaya crew! Philippine Independent films soared high because of you!

In recent years (partly because of this blog), I have been taking outfit photos on the first day of the screenings so it is with utmost glee that I post this ootd now! Tenth year!
The weather has been gloomy so I'm really glad the rain let up so I can take photos outside. There's really no inspiration for this outfit. I just wanted to wear my wedged sneakers and you know much I like bandage dresses and it was rainy, hence the jacket and voila! Instant outfit :) But I do have to admit, I've been very sporty the past months and I know it's showing in how I dress up. It's a nice break from all the girly outfits I'm usually seen wearing.
I wasn't really supposed to wear the jacket anymore but the dress is a bit slinky, and it's backless and that's a little too sexy, even for the cinemalaya crowd, me thinks :P


I haven't seen a lot of films yet cause I got lazy. But I'll do so this coming week. If you see me around, say hi! Sometimes I watch alone so it'll be nice to sit with someone sometimes :)

So I'll see you around, then! #Cinemalaya2014 #CinemalayaX

Red polka dot bandage dress - Forever 21
Black Jacket - bazaar
Black wedged sneakers - Call It Spring
Black studded bag - Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin