Monday, November 19, 2012

Black and yellow and black

These past months, I haven't been dressing up as much as I used to. I've purged a lot of stuff from my closet and replaced them with plain t-shirts and basics. I guess when you grow older, you tend to not be too flashy with your outfits anymore. But of course, it's a gradual process and even if I try to mute down my fashion choices, there are days when I can't resist and I have to go all out NEON.


When I saw these neon green shorts, my first instinct was to pull it off the rack and pay for it. But like I said, I'm trying to mute down my fashion choices as of late and so I had to take time and think about first. When I deliberate on buying something, I always ask myself, would I able to sleep soundly if I don't buy this? If the answer is no, then I have to get it right then and there. Well, the answer is obvious in this case-- I won't.

I paired it with a plain black tee just because it's already too loud on its own. It's actually a very bright highlighter kind of yellow shade so it's best to pair it with something simple.

I wore this to the closing ceremony of the National Theater Festival at the CCP. The event was held outdoors and everyone was just so laid back and having fun. Really, theater people are fun people! They are an entire clique of their own. Congratulations to everyone who participated! I am still sad I didn't get to catch Battalia Royale, but maybe next time? (If there will still be a next time *sobs*)
Black t-shirt: Bench
Neon shorts: Kirin Kirin
Cat eye sunnies: Aldo

2 comments:

  1. Love the neon shorts girl! =)

    http://thejoyceish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joyce! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin