Friday, November 9, 2012

Holidays at your favorite Cafes

It's almost Christmas and one of the first signs that it is fast approaching is the introduction/ return of some interesting holiday offerings at my favorite coffee shops!

Here's a brief list of my favorite holiday treats from my choice cafes:

1.Seattle's Best Coffee's Caramel Apple Mocha
 When I heard that SBC offered a Caramel Apple drink, I almost wanted to run to the Cafe. I am on an "apple" addiction phase and just the mention of apple, caramel and cinnamon to me sends me on an excited fit. I just HAD to try it:

 Looks yum and tastes yum too! Of all the Christmas drinks, this would have to be my favorite. It's so unique and tasty! I've always enjoyed SBC's brew of all the coffee shops because it has a subtle yet satisfying coffee taste. Add to that apples, cinnamon and caramel and what have you? A drink made in Christmas heaven! Yum!

2. Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's Red Velvet Cocoa
  

CBTL's  Red Velvet Cocoa is a favorite from last year-- except I regretted that I didn't get to drink a lot of it in 2011 because I discovered it too late and come December, their supply of red velvet powder ran low. Finding a branch that offered it was like looking for a needle in a haystack. This year however, I made sure I got to have it before they ran out. In fact when I went to my favorite branch, the barista said they were out of stock but when he saw the disappointment in my face, he pulled some strings and got me my drink. Yey :)

3. Starbuck's Vanilla Butterscotch Pecan Twist

Of course, who could forget Starbucks? My favorite would be that little piece of heaven right there. I didn't know what force beckoned me to get it but I'm grateful because it tastes heavenly! I have been munching on these babies consecutively for days this entire week. I'd even market it to my colleagues at work because something so tasty should be shared! Really, you guys should try it. Trust me. It's just the perfect Christmas pastry!

So there goes my list! I obviously spend too much time in coffee shops. Lol! Seriously though, these Holiday offerings are just so good, and given that they're available for a limited time, I highly suggest you try them before they run out! 

Advance Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin