Friday, November 16, 2012

Wild over Wildflour Cafe + Bakery


Went to The Fort to try the much talked about (in the online world, at least) Wildflour Cafe + Bakery. Everything was just so delectable.. here are the pictures to prove it.

 
I won't go into detail about every dish we ordered. I didn't get to taste all of it because I was planning to finish my order, the tomato soup+salad+grilled cheese sandwich, which was simple and rustic yet really filling and satisfying. Let's just let the pictures do the talking, shall we? Oh, but aside from my order  I finished off another dish. The dessert! It was a Valrhona Chocolate mousse topped with salted caramel and almonds. De-licious! :)


Drooling yet? Wildflour Cafe + Bakery is located at the 26th street corner 4th street in Bonifacio Global City, The Fort, Taguig City.

1 comment:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin