Monday, August 24, 2009

Starbucks day

One very lazy day, I found myself at Starbucks. Just one of those times I want to relax and enjoy a couple of my favorite Starbucks staples among some new "discoveries" and items at the cafe.


These are my favorite Tumblers ever! They're made from 78% recycled materials! It's even taller than the usual Starbucks tumbler so yay! (but it's pricier too. hehe)


This next one is S and I's favorite fun Tumbler from SB! The "body" of the tumbler can be twister so you can mix and match different heads with different torsos and legs! So cute! Heads up though, they're running out of it already. Last month, they had about two other designs but now, only one design is left! So if you want one, you better hurry!


Ahhh... my favorite find! These are the Starbucks Collectors' Series mugs and tumblers. When we visited Thailand, they had these at their stores so I was greatly disappointed when I found out the Philippines didn't have the same designs! I mean, it makes for a GREAT souvenir for tourists! Well, here's my prayer answered! Not only do they have the mugs (which has been around for a while), they now have Tumblers to go with it too! Yehey! Remember, like the other Tumbler designs, you better hurry if you want to own one. Starbucks Tumblers have this quality about them which makes them sell like hotcakes.


I'm sharing my ultimate favorite Starbucks snack-slash-lunch: Cheese Quiche! (it's pronounced as kish/kisch) It's so good! This is one of my favorite duos realized: Vegetables and Cheese! Woot!

So there goes my Starbucks day!


Tell me, what's your favorite from Starbucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin