Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Swensen's: Happiness Never Melts

...and finally! I got the chance to drop by the newly opened Swensen's branch in Mall of Asia!


I have been on an ice cream addiction for weeks already, I would find myself eating ice cream almost everyday but no matter what I ate, I could never fully satisfy my craving-- that is, until I indulged in Swensen's one rainy Saturday!

The store was packed and we had to wait for around ten minutes to get seats, but tell me if this is not worth the wait:

Or how about this?

Waaaah, I wanna cry! I want more, more, more! I tell you, their ice cream is INCREDIBLE! Even the plain vanilla flavor is outstanding! I cannot even compare it to anything. It's just mind-blowing!

Apart from ice cream, we had coffee as well:

Choco latte
My gawd! The coffee is outstanding! It doesn't even taste like coffee--it tastes like ice cream! Super good! I got me a mocha latte (sorry, no picture) and I felt like a little girl opening gifts on Christmas eve! It was so creamy and yummy and sinfully good!

I cannot wait to go back to Swensen's for another round of heavenly ice cream! Truly, eating their delightful treats is happiness materialized! --and like their tagline, at Swensen's Happiness Never Melts :)

Swensen's is found at the G/F of SM Mall of Asia, near the Department store

3 comments:

  1. Hi Corrine! It's in the ground floor, open space area, south wing. It's near the SIDE entrance of the Department store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should try this!! loved it in SG and Bangkok before :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin