Thursday, September 8, 2011

Magnet boards

Smart phones, laptops and desktops may have their own reminders or notes apps but nothing beats the old school magnet boards.

The Monday Crew, a multiply shop owned by my officemate/friend (Hi Deneb!), came up with clever designs to modernize the plain and traditional magnet boards. Here's a short description of their product from their site:

Our hand-crafted magnet boards serve not just as a nook for your urgent reminders, but as a pretty desk/wall art as well! Miles apart from the typical and steel-framed magnetic white boards, we’ve got a wide variety of designs to choose from, so you're sure to find a board that's just your style!


And here are a few snapshots of their product designs:


 I'm big on sticking post-its and random pieces of paper on my bedroom wall. In order to preserve the wall paint, and to add some art in my room, I decided to get one for myself. And I also saw one magnet board that looked oh-so-Ninin.
One for me and one for Ninin

They also sell other products such as jotters and bubble magnets (which I also have).
 

Interested in their products? Visit their multiply site by clicking here. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am the happiest! Thank you so much S! It is very me :) so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin