Thursday, September 29, 2011

TMF goes to the 2nd Mega Brands Sale

Nin and I got quite lucky because we got invited to the 2nd Mega Brands sale today (a day before they open it to the public! = lots of stuff to choose from!). As can be observed through the grainy, blurred pictures that I have (sorry 'bout that), I got a little too excited to go around and see what the booths had to offer.

Here are some of the event pictures I shot with my phone:
 
There were booths that offered health and wellness appliances, trendy clothes,
 
organic beauty products such as argan oil and cellulite removers, various brands of shoes (for ladies, men and children! such as Cole Hann, Manels, Crocs, Vans and rubber shoes brands),
 cosmetics such as Nyx products (from Digital Traincase) - great selection of lipsticks which sell for 150php,
 branded clothes such as Giordano and RCBC bankard credit cards

Are you ready to see what I bought?
Black OPI Shatter
Hahaha. I'm still in poverty-mode so that's all I bought. But don't worry, I left as a happy lady :)

Intrigued about the booths? Well, entrance is free! So go visit the 2nd Mega Brands Sale at SM Megamall Megatrade Hall 2&3, 5th Floor on September 30 to October 2, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. "Poverty-mode".. Haha! I know how it feels when you're surrounded by so many pretty things but you don't have the moolah! :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin