Saturday, September 3, 2011

Perfect hydration

I think I just found the perfect lotion for me (oh yes, this is definitely a Eureka! moment):

I am not a big fan of lotion. I absolutely cannot bear the oily feeling it gives! I don't even care anymore if my legs look dry or whatnot, I'd rather bear the scrutinizing stares than put up with the heavy feeling of lotion (yes, I'm that allergic to lotion). That's why I am thrilled beyond words to have found a lotion that is NOT oily and actually leaves my skin feeling cool and fresh! Introducing Nivea's Express Hydration Body Lotion!

I think I finally found my lotion soulmate. I love that it seems water-based and I don't get the oily feel of lotion. It also absorbs easily and leaves me feeling fresh and cool--like I just stepped out of the shower.

I cannot put into words how amazing it is, I think you have to try it to for yourself to know what I mean--best part is, a 125ml bottle retails for just Php65! Uh-mazing!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a lotion type of person, pero it looks like a great buy nga. Mura pa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go girls should try it! I'm serious, it's really good!--especially when you don't like the sticky feel of lotion :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin