Saturday, September 24, 2011

Beauty loot

I just want to share with you my latest cosmetic buys..
My bestfriend introduced this product to Ninin and me. I like how soothing the metal roller ball is but I prefer putting 3 dots of the product on my under eye instead of gliding it. It tends to spread too much of the product.

Other purchases are: 
SpaRitual polishes in Smoke n' Mirrors (gray) and in Delight (mint green) - according to the SA these are organic!
Deborah Lippmann in No More Drama by Mary J. Blige (sultry golden caramel) and in Across the Universe (blazing blue and metallic green glam in sheerest navy with lotsa sparkle!)
Stila lip color in Intriguing (hot pink) and lip & cheek stain in Acai Crush (dark red)

There's something about buying beautifully colored things that's so soothing and relaxing. Don't you agree? Haha, excuses excuses.

2 comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin