Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Selecta Gold Vanilla Almond

Christmas is the perfect season to indulge in everything sweet and scrumptious. So to begin my holiday season pigging out sessions, let me share with you one yummy ice cream flavor you SHOULD have a bowl of this season:


The first time I heard this flavor, I immediately wanted to taste it! I am so in love with Haagen Dazs' Hazelnut Brittle so anything resembling it is appealing to me. Well, this one isn't Haagen Dazs and it's not hazelnut but it did taste as amazing!


Yum-o! Kudos to Chef Ariel Manuel! :)

If you want something along this line, I also suggest you try out Nestle's Vanilla Secret (Vanilla with caramel swirls and almonds), the difference is, the almonds are chopped into little bits so you get small 'surprises' with every bite unlike the Selecta Gold Series' where the almonds are chopped bigger :)

How about you girls, what's your current favorite ice cream flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin