Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cookies for Santa


Christmas is fast approaching and I'm starting to obsess over everything Christmassy! Out goes my fun-colored semi-winter outfits, vanilla-scented perfume, giggly disposition and craving for anything and everything sweet!

Well, we dropped by my favorite membership store, S&R, last weekend and I got myself the perfect cookies to leave for Santa this Christmas eve:


I was so happy when I saw this on the shelves! I used to get these at Duty Free but since I haven't gone abroad this year, buying this has been a dream.

I'm not a big oreo fan because one, I don't particularly love chocolate and two, I don't eat the filling. Hehe :P But these golden oreos are something else! I love them so much, I actually eat everything, with filling and all!




I don't know what's with the taste but I honestly think this is better than the original oreos. I'm not sure if it's vanilla or milk flavored, it's just... white. Let's not try to discover what's making it taste wonderful, it'll just ruin the effect. hehe!

I'm so glad I found these in time for Christmas! These are the perfect Christmas cookies for Santa! If you see this in the supermarket, don't double guess yourself. Grab one immediately! It is soooooooo good!

Advance Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin