Monday, June 6, 2011

Like a flower in the sun

 
Just a few days ago the sun was still shining brightly but at once the sky darkened and down poured the rain. Looking at this picture I took last Wednesday feels like a dream... like a wonderful memory of a distant summer.
Don't get me wrong, I love the rain! I actually have this weird belief that good things happen (at least to me) when it rains. I do miss the sun though because I love taking photographs in the balcony and I can't do that when's it's raining :(
Except for the heat, Mr. Sun, you will be missed!

corset dress - Donna Sese of Love Humbly Shop
red and blue sandals - Tiva by Fila
multi-chain necklace - Aldo

5 comments:

  1. i so love that corset dress! where's that shop from dear? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi denise! it's an online shop, check it out: http://lovehumblyshop.multiply.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress! I'm looking forward to the rainy season as well. :)

    -Nix-

    pineapplemonsters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sandals! Want! Want! Want! ^__^

    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @nix: thank you! the past few days was just wonderful wasn't it? ♥s!

    @leeAnne: lol! I can feel how much you want it :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin