Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Havaianas Filipinas 2011

It's been a while since we last featured my favorite flip flops. I constantly wore Havs back in college but when I started working, I had to force my feet into work-appropriate foot wear. It's quite sad that the only time I get to wear Havs is in the mornings and afternoons, when I drive. I know, I know, using slippers for driving is a no-no.

Okay, enough with my rambling... the reason why we're featuring Havaianas on our blog once again is because of their Filipinas 2011 collection! But before we share with you the new collection, we would like to invite you to backtrack with us a little..

The Havaianas Filipinas collection started in 2006 but I only found pictures of their 2009 and 2010 collections (source: mr. google):
Havaianas Filipinas 2009
Havaianas Filipinas 2010
As you can see, Havaianas has been supporting trendy Filipinos in taking pride of their nationality by showcasing the country's rich and colorful culture and incorporating it in the designs. This year, Havaianas chose to play with the colors of the Philippine flag and the 3 island groups.
Utilizing the graffiti technique gives it an edgier look, don't you think? :) Also, notice that the strap carries a unique rendition of the Philippine flag engraved with “Pinas” next to the Havaianas logo. So cool!

Well ladies and gents, what are you waiting for? Head to any of the following: All Flip-Flops, Celio, Complex, Duty Free Philippines Fiesta Mall, Gas, KidSports, Manila Polo Club, Moana, ROX, Rustan's, Stoked, Tick Tock Flip Flop NAIA Terminal 3, or Urban Athletics for your own pair of the 2011 Havaianas Filipinas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin