Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Go Nuts gets Disney-fied!

I haven't been to Go Nuts since the one at Robinson's Manila closed about two (?) years ago. So when I found myself in Go Nuts Bonifacio, I was pleasantly surprised to see new additions to their menu! (they're offering breakfast buns! But I'm not gonna talk about that. haha!)

Presenting Go Nuts donuts-- disneyfied!

So cuuuuute! Mickey! Closer now:


Here's Donald donut! Don't ask me why "Donald" looks like that, I have no idea too! lol!
Weeeeh! These donuts are so cute! They definitely perked me up and made me feel like a kid again. Oh, btw, don't ask me please what they taste like because although their uber cuteness was calling out to me, I still had to get my fool proof cream cheese donut. Hehe :P

Hooray for Go Nuts!

4 comments:

  1. They all look so yummy and cute! (so cute that i may not be able to eat them). :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! they do look too cute to eat, esp. when they're bunched together like that. I imagine giving a box of 12 to a friend who loves mickey mouse! Totally a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! too bad walang gonuts donuts na branch sa amin dito :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin