Thursday, March 11, 2010

Summer trends for the Corporate Girls!

As much as it hurts to admit I'm now a member of the 'working class', it's a fact I must learn to embrace and love. Well, it's a fact I'm slooooowly digesting...what with the adjustments I have to adapt to in terms of schedule, priorities and preferences. Yes, preferences! Especially in clothes! There are days I sorely wish I could wear fun and fashion-forward clothes to work but that's a big no-no in the corporate world-- especially in my office which is so traditional and conservative. Ack!

Well, well, well, Ensembles is giving "us" corporate girls a chance to still be "in" during this summer season with their fun (but still office-friendly) work clothes!

Ooooooh! I'm likin' this one! Yellow definitely screams SUMMER!
 
OMG. Is it just me or does Carmina look stunning here? She looks sultry and sexy. Hotness!

On a slightly "funny" note, here are some goofy pictures Ms. Mira sent us:
Hehehe. So cute!
...Now this is what I call unpretentious laughing!

To see more of the collection (sans Carmina's behind the scenes goofy shots), check out www.ensembles.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin