Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mini Me!

I've always been a fan of caricatures and other 'big head' freakazoids-slash-cartoon characters. Well, while I was about to see the queen of 'big heads' herself, the Red Queen in Alice in Wonderland, we passed by "mini me", a stall selling made-to-order doll replicas!

See for yourself:

Aren't they just the cutest?? I've always wanted to have a figurine of myself (yes, I'm vain like that), and now, I can! Hooray!

oooooh! Manny Pacquiao! The man of the hour! (yep, his fight is today! Go Manny!)

Gosh, these dolls are really so life-like! The doll really looks like Manny Pacquiao! They got everything perfect, especially the details. I mean, just look at how chiseled Manny's abs are! Absolutely, precise!

I'm really loving these figurines! I'm wishing somebody will give this to me as a gift but if not, then I'll start saving now so I can get one for myself. lol!

wallet damage:
2000php - exact replica
2500php - replica head, with customized body (superman body, whatever you like)

6 comments:

  1. jordan elizabeth mirandoNovember 23, 2010 at 11:08 AM

    sis will you help me? pls... my b'fren's bday is next month i love to give her this mini me figurine as a gift. can you tell me where can i avail that? pls pls thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, there's one at SM Mall of Asia, south wing near Charles and Keith :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much does it cost? and how long can they make it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi princess!

    2000php - exact replica
    2500php - replica head, with customized body (superman body, whatever you like)

    takes around 2weeks to make, not sure though if they accommodate rush orders

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do they accept shipping?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! their website says they do :)

    check it out for more details. you can also call their manila office for more info:

    http://www.minimemodelworks.com/content/faq.php

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin