Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lenka's REAL show


OH-EHM-GEEEEE! I cannot believe how Merry my December will be! I just heard news that Lenka is coming to Manila!!!


December 11 - SM Megamall
December 12- SM Mall of Asia
December 13- SM North Edsa

I am soooooo excited! I would love to see her at SM Mall of Asia but my friends and I have a small christmas party set that day. *sigh* But come what may, I will SEE HER! I will!

Here's the most wonderful news and the thing that's got me screaming and giggling: IT'S FREE!!!
*hyperventilates* I think you just have to buy her album at the venue but hey, that's only if you want to enter the gated area, most people would be happy to see her from the balcony or something. lol!

I am soooooo happy! I'm really excited to see her! I love her sooooo much! Show starts at 5pm girls! Be there early if you want to get a good spot! WEEEEEEEH! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin