Friday, August 14, 2009

Color Coding..

Ack.. Did you guys hear about the implementation of the Number coding scheme in Pasig? I'm so bummed out.. I can no longer go to Megamall, Shang, Eastwood or Podium anytime I want..

Well anyway, the Pasig City Government was lenient enough to make the window time (which means 'the time you can travel with your color coding car') 9am to 4pm. The implementation will start next week. Earlier today, I saw some authorities stopping cars whose license plates end with 9 or 0. Luckily, the police were only giving them warnings, but they'd start giving violations by next week.

I thought of blogging about it here just to inform you PK girls. If you work, study or love some places in Pasig or if you pass through Ortigas or C5 to get to your destination, be sure that your car isn't coding that day. Okay?


image credit: Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin