Saturday, August 22, 2009

Eco find at SM

It's been a while since I visited SM Department store. Not that I don't like going there, but I've just been shopping elsewhere these past few months. Well, the other day, I had to kill time while waiting for my mom so I found myself checking the racks at SM and look what I found!


What are those? Reusable shopping bags!

It was like gravity pulling me. I couldn't resist! I think I even got too excited about it co'z two sales ladies immediately approached me to "advertise" the goods. Well girls, no need to do that! I'm already sold!

There are a lot of designs and bag styles but the Eureka moment for me was finding this one particular style!

Wait for it...
Unfolding.... Tada!


Isn't it adorable? I particularly like this style because it is shaped like a real plastic bag. I like it because it actually looks like a grocery bag but cooler. I'm sure people would wonder where you got your "funky" plastic. :P Besides, it looks a lot like my favorite Baggus, only cheaper!


See?
The only downside to it is that it's a little too small. You can't pile in a lot of junk in it so it's not very practical for bulk shopping. However, because it is very small and folds back into a little pouch, it makes for a GREAT emergency bag.

Wallet damage: 99.00 php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin