Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ayala Malls' Enviro-totes!

I am huge fan of reusable bags. I have a bunch at home that believe it or not, I actually use! (that is if I remember to bring them.hehe) I like reusable bags for two reasons: One, because I believe it helps the environment in a BIG way (plastic takes a hundred years to decompose!) and two, it sure beats carrying a tacky plastic bag, fashion-wise :P

Almost every single mall has released their own versions of reusable bags. I don't care much about them design-wise so I've never gotten myself one (I'm speaking for myself only because my mom has one from every mall!)

Well, Ayala has recently joined in the bandwagon of the "reusable bag" industry. But in Ayala-fashion, these bags are a little more posh than their counterparts. Why? Because they're by our local Fashion Designers themselves!


You can take your pick from the different designs-- for men and women, teens and children alike, there's a tote for you!


My favorite is Calica-Soto's. It's simple but I really like the "arrow" design by the straps. It really gives the impression that you're advocating recycling and other environmental issues!

Each bag retails for 400php. A lot more pricey than the ones from SM but hey, you're buying a Designer bag so it's bound to be a bit more expensive. Besides, it's Ayala! People who shop there can afford it anyway :P

p.s. they're not really called Enviro-totes okay? I just coined that term myself. hehe :) I think they're called Reusable Designer Bags (or something along that line)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin