Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Project Runway 2 tonight!

Project Runway Philippine is back! And I couldn't be more excited about this! Project Runway Philippines is the BEST Foreign Reality Show franchise I've ever seen. I don't care much about the other "adopted" reality shows, this to me is the creme de la creme!

There are 13 contestants this year. Last season was much more exciting for S and me because her cousin Mara was a contestant but I don't think the lack of affinity to any contestant will make the show less interesting for us :)

The batch this season is a lot more younger, with the oldest being 37 and the youngest 21. There are also only two in their 30s so I can safely say, we have a very, very young group this year. Well, the future's in the youth so it's interesting to see what they can offer.

Of all the contestants, I think the one I am looking forward to seeing more of at this point is Hazel Sta. Ana, the "Tiny but Feisty" registered nurse from Pasig. I guess it's the idea she is a nurse that appeals to me. I wonder if her lack of proper training in Fashion would affect her in any way.

Don't forget to catch Project Runway 2's premiere episode tonight on ETC at 10pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin