Thursday, August 6, 2009

Shocking news from tinseltown!

Hollywood never fails to entertain, and we PK girls never fail to pass on the gossip! (hehe!) But hey, don't get us wrong. I wouldn't be blogging these if it weren't so shocking and interesting!

Shocker #1: Paula Abdul leaves Idol!
In a message she sent to her fans via twitter, Ms. Adbul says,

With sadness in my heart, I’ve decided not to return to Idol. I’ll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all I’ll miss being a part of a show that I helped from day 1 become an international phenomenon.

I honestly do not know what to feel about this. I mean, Paula's not my favorite judge but somehow not having her there is unimanigable to me right now. But I also have to say that part of me has this inkling that this may just be a way to have producers give in to her demands. I mean, what better way to do it but by letting them hear the people's qualms?

Shocker #2: Vanessa Hudgens poses naked again!
What's the deal with this Disney Star? Is she sick or something? We wouldn't be posting the uncensored pictures co'z this is a fairly wholesome site. Btw, the uncensored ones have been removed from the net already as order of Vanessa's lawyer.

Ooooh, Hollywood, you are so entertaining! What new thing will we be seeing in the days to come?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin