Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Simply Superb!

Tired of eating rice for lunch? Why don't you go and eat at Oliver's Super Sandwiches? They have a promo wherein you'd get half a sandwich, soup, cake, and coke for 199php!
I was actually surprised that the soup tasted like soup unlike the other restaurant promos wherein their soup tastes like water with salt! I also appreciated the fact that you can choose what sandwich you want. I didn't mind the HALF a sandwich thing because I'm not that big of an eater. Also, you're free to choose what cake you're going to have. I got a Black and White cake while my friend got Yema Cake. The cakes were really creamy too.


So, if you want Super Taste and Super Value for your money... head to the nearest Oliver's! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin