Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Restaurant Review: The Flying Pig


Just in case you feel hungry right now..here are some pictures of what my friends and I and my sisters and I, in two different visits to The Flying Pig, stuffed in our mouths a few months ago..to make you more hungry! Haha.


The Flying Pig is located at the Ground floor of the New Eastwood Mall in Libis. It's a bit pricey for a simple lunch or dinner so I suggest that you go and try this when there's a slightly special occasion (let's say you aced your test or your group won the debate). Don't worry though, if you want to celebrate a real s

pecial occasion (such as your birthday or your anniversary with your lovie) here, the place is good for that too. I promise you, you won't regret it as the food there is real good. So, are you ready for the scrumptious pictures? Go right ahead and scroll some more ;)

MENU :)
Ain't it cute?
Fried Oyster Rockafeller
I know, I know..too much of a fried thing is bad for you.haha. but seriously, try this. It's so good. BTW, that's spinach underneath.


GAMBAS
Yum! But sadly, there were only 3 (if I remember it correctly) pieces of shrimp.


Bolognese

Classic pasta :)


Sally Smoked the Chicken

Delicious chicken but be careful of the side dishes. Do you know the famous beer's commercial with Manny Pacquiao and other famous personalities? Haha. We were amazed with the term, Pork-somethin'-somethin' and somethin'-somethin'-beans. As it turns out, it's just Pork and Beans in simple terms! Haha!


Back Ribs

and my new favorite, the Mashed Potato with a twist - it has cheddar bits in it that melt in your mouth! Sorry though, I forgot what that side's name is.

House Blend Ice Tea

Ohhh...this is LOVE. Tastes a bit like CPK's raspberry iced tea but this one has a A con though, is



Ahhh..looking at the pictures alone, make me want to go back as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin