Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens update..

I've been seeing promotions for her new flick on Etc. constantly (The Insider, Entertainment Tonight, The Daily Ten).. So what is this film going to be all about? I'm not sure.. it's just that I heard that a 'geeky' guy wants to create a band and he happens to be lucky enough since the popular girl wants to form a band of her own too. I guess we can categorize this movie as a 'no-brainer-chick-flick' then, huh..

Are you excited to see this? Or are you even remotely curious? NJ and I admit that we are curious enough to go see it. Yes girls, it's out in theaters today ;)

P.S. I also heard that Twilight fanatics are dying to see this because New Moon's full-version trailer will be shown here. My question is, hasn't the trailer been shown already? Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin