Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Celebrity-endorsed videos!

I don't really watch videos on Youtube unless someone GREAT endorses it (in my case, it's usually my friends. hehe!) Well, hooray for my Celebrity twitter friends, I always get on the loop on the cutest, unofficial, & "homemade" videos!

It started with Taylor Swift posting a link of a guy with his own version of Love Story and now, we find other celebrities posting links to "versions" too!

Here's one tweeted by Perez Hilton and Miley Cyrus (oh yeah, they're friends again! lol!)


I think this video is awe-mazing! I would usually get bothered with seeing guys--ehem, being all girly on screen but not this time! I actually think this video is well made and not too cheeky! I guess that's why they get such amazing endorsers! lol :)

For some reason, I also got a new appreciation for Miley's song! Second time she doesn't sound "disney" (first was with The Climb)

Your thoughts on the vid PK girls? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin