Friday, August 28, 2009

Online shopping made easy!

During the first quarter of the year, I got hooked on online shopping! It started with a bag and then all of a sudden, I find myself purchasing other things online from shirts to knick knacks. It is absolutely addicting!

Well, of all my online purchases, I've always chosen to pay through bank deposits. I think it's safer and easier for me. But one time, I was in a hurry to pay for an item I reserved and was practically forced to pay through whatever means possible-- and in that case, the easiest way for the sellers: GCASH.

Alas! To my surprise, paying through Gcash is actually much more secure and easier than bank deposits! HAHAHA. Stupid me.

Well, guess what? Gcash is making our online shopping lives easier by introducing, the Globe Gcash Click!


What is it?

First, it allows direct transactions from seller to buyer through simple SMS, then...here's the good part: has its own pick-up and delivery service! It's not only great for sellers (not having to leave their homes anymore), it's also great for buyers co'z part of the service is having the merchandise hand delivered to you for inspection while holding payment for the item until you give it a go! Now that's what I call SAFE online shopping! No more fear of getting tricked by mean sellers, it's a great way of protecting buyers too!

The whole idea is just amazing! I almost want to convert to Globe (sorry, I'm a perpetual Smart kid)

How 'bout you PK girls, have you bought stuff online? If so, what?

For more information, check out their site:
https://gcashclick.delbrosonline.net/mainapp/howto?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=110x80v1&utm_campaign=gcash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin