Monday, July 27, 2009

Who is Sliimy?

A few days ago, my celebrity twitter friends were all tweeting "Who is Sliimy?" Of course, I didn't know too! But it was enough to stir my curiousity especially after seeing Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Jordin Sparks and Katy Perry among others asking the same thing. I was too busy with Cinemalaya that it is only now that I had the chance to investigate and so I finally reveal to you all who Sliimy is!

Sliimy (pronounced as Sleemy) is a French artist, making his first signing under Perez Hilton's company, Perezcious Music. He was discovered by Perez after receiving Sliimy's cover of Britney Spear's Womanizer last December. His debut album will drop on September 14. But already he is lucky enough to be opening some dates on both Britney Spears’ and Katy Perry’s European tours.

SRSLY. This guy has got talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin