Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Celebrities online

I have tried my best to resist temptation.. I must not join Twitter for the very simple reason that I am bound to get addicted to it. Ever since High School, I have vowed never to try things that I'm more than 50% sure is bad for me and/or I would get addicted to. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I gave in to temptation and I was wrong. Yes, yes... I am now part of the Twitter World too. It's true, I am enjoying getting first hand information from Hollywood celebrities just like it would be if we were really friends. But more than using Twitter to follow the lives of celebrities I like, I am also a celebrity blog follower IN HIDING. Yup, you read that right. I have been a closet celebrity blog follower and I am now coming out. Haha. Because of that, I would like to share to you the two local celebrity blogs I really love reading.

1.Chico Garcia
He is part of the morning tandem I love listening to every morning. Aside from being a DJ, he is also a budding photographer. In his blog, he posts the radio entries of the Rushers in the Top Ten. Also, he posts pictures he took, his favorite youtube videos and his cute pets there. Whenever I'm having a bad or boring day, I check his site and my blues magically vanish.

I've been following this pretty chinita's career since the first time I saw her (a court side reporter at the UAAP). Although she's no longer active in the local TV scene, I still like finding out about her quirky life. I love reading her blog posts because I admire her relationship with her boyfriend, her travels, and her writing style. She and Atom, her boyfriend who is also a celebrity, are just so adorable together. They can be sweet to each other without being cheesy and still act goofy. In her blog, you can also see her fashion sense which is unwavering no matter where she goes to (whether it be somewhere hot such as Egypt or somewhere cold like China during Winter).

How about you, PK girls, do you also follow a celebrity's blog? Tell us who it is and why you follow their blog. We'd love to hear about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin