Monday, May 18, 2009

Prince bald-ing?

I confess. I had a crush on Prince William and Harry when growing up. At the time of Princess D's death, I was all about the older Prince, William. I mean, who didn't fall for those incredible good boy look? Ugh! But in High school, Harry blossomed into this really hot dude and William, well... found Kate. So of course, I started to choose Harry over him! hihi :P

I haven't been hearing of any news of him these couple of years that it surprised me to see him again on TMZ with this headline:

"Is Prince William going bald?"

Well, they had pictures as proof:




Oh my! Whatever happened to that golden haired boy we (I) swooned over years ago?'



I'm scared he's losing all the hair too fast! I mean, he's only 25 for crying out loud! Of all the things he could inherit from his father, he had to inherit this!


Oh William, please, take a lot of flaxseeds! (Nyaaaah... @_@)

photo credits to:
dailymail.uk ; edwardianpromenade.com ; elaine landau ; zimbio.com ; thetanooki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin