Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Have you tried this? Cookies and Cream Hello Panda

I'm a self-confessed Hello Panda addict and my close friends know this addiction of mine. So when a friend saw this new Hello Panda flavor, she bought and gave me one.

My sister and I tried the 'Cookies and Cream' Hello Panda together. What I can say is I still love the Chocolate flavor better but hey, this still is Hello Panda. Hehe. The cookie itself is similar to the Double Choco Hello Panda. While the cream inside the cookie is surprisingly, pinkish. Upon eating a few pieces, I was a bit confused (and yeah, disappointed) because it tasted just like the Double Chocolate. But when I ate more and more, I began to taste something quite sour. The pinkish cream, as it turns out, tastes a bit like Strawberry cream. But don't worry, the sour taste isn't that strong. The primary taste you'd get is the cookie's (and cream's) sweetness.

If you're a fan of another Japanese product, Choco Baby, then you'd probably love this Hello Panda flavor too. But since I'm not a big lover of strawberries, I have to give this product a 6/10 rating. If you want to try this Hello Panda flavor, it is available in Duty Free and other specialty grocery stores. Tell us how you find the Cookies and Cream flavor, ayt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin