Friday, May 8, 2009

Sister One

I have been bugging my friends to run with me, since forever! Now that it's summer break, I have all the time in the world to fulfill my wish of exercising daily. First of all, why did I choose running as my form of exercise? Hmm.. I guess I just got hooked on the idea of being able to do some exercise and still reflect on my thoughts. When I saw it in several movies (specifically Sex and the City, and Bride Wars) I just got attracted to the thought of running. Another reason was that I read several articles (and one of our posts; click here to read it first) that mentioned the benefits of running. Overall body toning and a lighter, cleansed feeling (you don't feel bloated) are some of the benefits.

So, with that desire in mind, I traipsed to a store which caters to women who wants to go into sports...Nike Women. There I chanced upon their new shoe line. At first I was looking for some running shoes but their training shoes caught my attention. Their newest line, the SISTER ONE line, is not only aesthetically pleasing, it was also top class! Nike's newest shoe line does not only assure your physical safety, they also assure that you look good while doing it. Sister One is the most flexible shoe to date. Its video ad and its tag line proves this. Their last two releases were in Hot Pink and Orange. Now, doesn't that get you excited? Hehe.

What are you waiting for, run to the nearest Nike store and check out "The flexible shoe that moves with you": Nike Zoom Sister One+!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin